Thursday, July 9, 2015

Transform your outdoor living space into something extraordinary.

Western Red Cedar is popular most of all for its appearance. Its fine, straight grain, outstanding strength/weight ratio and low rate of expansion and contraction make it a much sought-after species. It is highly resistant to warping and checking. Red cedar contains natural oils that make it resistant to moisture, insects and decay. It is light, easy to work with and easily accepts a range of finishes.

Western Red Cedar – The perfect building material for Gazebos and Pergolas.

1 comment:

shirlsw12 said...

I think it would be absolutely amazing to have something like this in my yard. It's definitely awesome to be able to have a nice spot to go out and relax in your yard. It's even better when it can be custom designed though. I'll have to see if I know anyone that can help me design and build something like this soon.
http://frontierdesigncenter.com/Industrial_Commercial.html