Friday, June 21, 2013

Cyndi Miller saying hello from Wightman Specialty Woods

I would like to introduce myself, Cyndi Miller. I am a fresh face at Wightman Specialty Woods. I will have the opportunity to enjoy a wide diversification in my work responsibilities. One of my many exciting goals is to keep in contact with weekly updates to Wightman’s blog and Facebook page. I will be introducing to you our employees and sharing a little history about the experience that they bring to our company. Collectively we have an incredible number of years of experience in the industry.

I am looking very forward to the opportunity to let our friends know what’s going on at the mill in Portlandville, New York. We have been very busy at the mill this spring. We are looking forward to some projects slated for this summer and are also busy developing plans for our 20th Fall Open House which will be held on Saturday, October 5, 2013. I hope to meet you all in person at our open house.

No comments: